Monday, September 22, 2008

Note from the author

Hello this is Kcaj497, this is a note to all of you penguins who have found this blog. First of all, yes this will be true history about ninjas and made up stories about the ninjas. Also we like to keep this blog a secret, but there is only one way to access it (besides typing in the URL), and that is going to my blogger profile to find it. In the future we will add authors, but we will add them not ask us to add you. We love to give info, and share our stories with you. We hope you enjoy the stories, and secrets we share with you. Ninjas Unite!

~Kcaj497

From Vapnoar777: Kcaj is right, if you find this blog, don't go and tell everbody. Ninjas of CP is still in the works, and we're not totally ready to present it to everyone yet. I will soon be adding it to my profile, also. I'll try to get a few widgets from my main site up soon. Thnx, Vap.

No comments: