Friday, September 19, 2008

Greetings, Welcome to the Secret Society of the Club Penguin Ninjas!

Salutations, CP Ninjas. We are a secret organization dedicated to finding out the truth surrounding the mysteries the ultimate form of penguin: the Ninja. Will you be brave enough to join us? The current members of NCP are as follows: Vapnoar777 and Kcaj497. We will be accepting more penguins soon. Here are short introductions of each member:

Hello, I'm Vapnoar777, you can call me Vap. I am a part of NCP (Ninjas of CP) and will be posting some of our news/events. I am extremely dedicated to this site, and want to see that it runs well. I will be posting short fictional stories about Ninjas, and any information or pics I can find.
Best Regards,
~Vapnoar777~


Hello I'm Kcaj497, just call me what ever you want. I will be on NCP and I will work on tons of pics and posts. I have always wanted to become a ninja for as long as I can remember, and have done so much research about them. I am also very dedicated to this site. I will post tons of rumors, stories, and pictures about CP ninjas.

~Kcaj497~
P.S. Our Motto is "Ninjas Unite!". Kcaj thought of it.

No comments: